Incentrev - Screwed a 70 year old retiree out of $50.

Somehow my online order doubled and I didn't catch it until I saw that over a $100 had been charged against my bank account. I IMMEDIATELY emailed incentrev asking that half of the order (that I didn't intentionally order) be cancelled and my money returned.

I got a receipt for service request stating I would hear from them within 24 to 36 hours. Four days later I was advised "Charles,Your request (#183530) has been reviewed and addressed. Eric, Jan 16, 1:47 PM EST:Hello, I apologize but as stated on the deal page, the offwer includes 5 vouchers at $10 each. IncentRev Support" That is exactly what I ordered.

I was charged over $100 for double that amount. The next replies from their "service" department indicated that I had ordered double that amount and they would NOT return my money. Congrats.

Screwed a 70 year old retired policeman out of $50. Sleep well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Incentrev Deal.

Preferred solution: I'll return the part I did not order or shred them and need refund $55.90..

I didn't like: Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 19.

Incentrev - Guard your wallet

I asked incentRev for a refund to which they claimed they could not reimburse due to a "terms and sale clause" which states they said all sales are final. That should have been my first clue to a non-reputable company.

Any reputable company would reimburse you for something you did not receive. They over charged my account and refuse to return the over charged amount. incentRev does not appear to have a clue as to what kind of company they represent. Any company can walk away from the transaction and it appears it does not make any difference to incentRev.

I am suggesting you stay away from half off deals and in this case as they are too good to be true. Again my bad.

So I suggest you stay away as well.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 28, 2016.

Comments

I an also fighting with them right now....I paid for a product, received the product. So why am I dissatisfied?

Although I paid shipping costs (8.97) at the time of purchase, my mailman notified me that there is postage due of 9.98. And here is IncentRev's response....

Hello,

We offer certificates at a severely discounted price. Costs for the station to run this valuable promotion go well beyond the price of a stamp. We must charge a processing fee for each certificate in order to provide this offer.

Each order must be processed, then the certificate must be printed by our fulfillment center, then package and mailed. Shipping & handling charges will always be clearly noted before your purchase.

Customer Service

incentRev

Never again if they do not rectify this!!!!